Dr Jenny Truong
Saroj Patel (Physiotherapist)
Brings her 15 years of experience from aged care and private practice. Musculoskeletal injuries, geriatric physiotherapy, falls prevention and management. Spinal pain, headaches and lower limb injuries.
Maddi Molleti (Physiotherapist)
Maddi has over 15 years of experience working as a Physiotherapist treating musculoskeletal, neurological conditions, post-operative rehabilitation And sporting injuries. She has an interest in management of chronic neck and lower back conditions and chronic pain management.
Tara Williams (Physiotherapist, Pilates and exercise rehabilitation)
Over 20-years’ experience managing complex lumbopelvic and hip pathologies, acute and chronic lumbosacral pain, lower limb sporting injuries, arthritis, sporting injuries and joint replacement rehabilitation – exercise and Pilates-based rehabilitation.
Sally Ironmonger (Massage therapist)
Sally works closely with the doctors at Kingsley Medical and the physiotherapists at Kingsley Physiotherapy to optimise the treatment of chronic soft tissue pathologies. Massage will often be coordinated with appropriate pharmaceutical management as well as a variety of soft tissue injection treatments.
Dr Andrew Thompson (Specialist General Practitioner)
No mental health. No GP care-plans/mental health plans.
No new patients unless by referral from GP or specialist.
Dr Callen (Intern)
Too young to wear a mask. Fully vaccinated.
Not sure if he wants to be a General Practitioner or social influencer.
Kisses cost extra. Line-up ladies.
Anxiety and anger management, child behavioural disorders, food tasting, crotch sniffing, staff
No cat lovers.
All consultations include free licking.
- Skin biopsies and skin lesion removals
- Surgical and trauma scar revisions
- Cosmetic skin lesion removals
- Ear lobe repairs – flesh plugs, tunnels and tears
- Ingrown toenail repairs (removals and wedge resections)
- Treatment of fungal nail infections
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma – for chronic bursitis, arthritis and tendonitis
- Autologous blood injections – for chronic tendonitis
- Trigger point injections (local anaesthetic) for chronically tight muscles
- Cortisone injections – for tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis
- Botulinum injections for migraines
- Scar injections (for incisional/scar pain and keloid tissue)
- Nerve blocks – dental blocks, ring blocks, wrist and ankle blocks
Sports and Spinal Medicine
- Orthotic prescription
- Treatment of chronic lumbar pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Gait analysis
- Spinal manipulation
- Cortisone, PRP and ABI for chronic spinal pain
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Fasciitis (heel spurs)
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Skin and mole checks
- Hair loss
- Sleep studies
- STD screening
- Travel vaccinations
- Men’s health – erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation
- Fungal nail infections
- Diabetes screening and management
- Antenatal care
- Cardiovascular screening – stroke and heart attack risk management
- Plantar warts/verruca
- Diabetes management
- Hyperhydrosis – excessive sweating
- Nocturia – nighttime urination
- Weight loss
- Smoking cessation
- Immunisation clinics
- Treatment of skin pigmentation
- Facial lines and wrinkles – botulinum, dermal fillers
- Dermal rolling – for fine lines on face, neck and hands, skin toning
- Platelet Rich Plasma – for fine lines (face, neck and hands)
- Sclerotherapy – spider vein treatments
- Acne scarring treatments
- Hair loss – platelet rich plasma