Kingsley Medical is open for appointments from 6am and Sundays
- Bulk billing applies to AGED pensioners and children under the age of 16 who hold a valid Medicare card. Full fees apply for ALL patients before 8am and on Saturdays and Sundays.
- ALL missed appointments or cancellations, where less than two  hours notification is given, will incur a 50-dollar fee ($50). This includes appointments for shockwave therapy. If “Long consultations” are missed or cancelled a fee of $100 will be incurred.
- Arrive prepared for your consultation. Bring any x-rays, pathology results etc. Know your medical and surgical history and the medications that you are taking.
- List all the issues that you wish to discuss. Prepare this list prior to your consultation.
- Listen carefully to the questions that you are asked. You will be asked very specific questions. Your answers should be precise and brief to ensure that we run on time.
- Do not ask for antibiotics. The doctors at Kingsley Medical will not prescribe antibiotics unless absolutely necessary.
- Inform our reception staff if you only require a repeat prescription or a medical certificate. Repeat scripts can be requested via our website.
- Listen carefully to what you are told by your doctor or bring someone else to your consultations. Most patients recall less than 20% of what their doctor tells them. This is largely due to doctors being woeful communicators. We will do our best to communicate clearly and precisely. We ask in return that you listen carefully.
- Listen to your body. You know your own body better than anyone so if you think that we are on the wrong track or if you are uncertain or unhappy with the treatment that we have suggested then let us know. We rely on your feedback to keep the lines of communication open.
We request that all patients attend suitably attired – footwear and clean clothing. Patients with hygiene or cigarette odour will be asked to leave.
All debt collection agency fees and business administrative costs associated with the collection of late payments will be incurred by the patient.
A list of our scheduled fees can be found here.