Kingsley Medical offers a range of surgical, cosmetic and medical services. We have a thriving local community that provides a supportive and welcoming environment. With state-of-the-art facilities and spacious consultation rooms, Kingsley Medical is ideal for registrars wishing to develop their surgical, interventional, and general practice skills.
Registrars are guaranteed three-hours of teaching per week:
- 1 hour of musculoskeletal medicine, physiotherapy, biomechanics, radiology and rheumatology
- 1 hour of clinical teaching based on your patient experience and directed by you
- 1 hour of exam preparation and formal teaching modules based on KCA teaching requirements.
For further details on our teaching program, please email Kingsley Medical.
In addition to a diverse patient caseload, registrars will gain experience in procedural skills including:
- Joint and tendon injections
- Joint aspirations
- Nerve blocks
- Scar management
- Shockwave therapy
- Ear lobe repairs and keloid scar removal
- Platelet rich plasma and Autologous blood injections
Kingsley Medical is situated in a thriving shopping village with local characters and great coffee.